Forum Discussion

Luke_Rigg
Experienced User
2 years ago

Why arent PO's traceable to the Job Number????

Why can you not trace a PO from a job number???? Thats crazy!

So if i want to look back on a job from a year ago that ive made a PO for, i cant search for the Job Number allocated to the PO. Whats the use of having a PO function? Useless. EVERYTHING needs to be traceable.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • I understand your frustration with not being able to trace a Purchase Order (PO) from a job number. Traceability and easy access to historical data are essential for effective record-keeping and analysis. If your current system or software lacks this functionality, it may be worth considering an upgrade or exploring alternative solutions that offer better traceability and search capabilities. Efficient and organized data management is crucial for business operations, and having a system that allows you to trace POs using job numbers would be beneficial in streamlining processes and improving overall productivity.

Fm Whatsapp

Luke_Rigg
      Experienced User

I dont need anything higher spec for my Business though. I wouldnt use it. I just dont see why MYOB would bother adding PO's to their package and not have them traceable. Its madness!