Forum Discussion

Clark_Jodi
Contributing User
10 days ago

Autobuild error.

Hi Everyone, we are again having issues with entering AutoBuilds which are appearing with an error message noting 'The value of your inventory may not be less than zero (item number Safescape EP - Filled).  As you can see below, we are adding an item to EP-Filled, therefore we are not understanding why we are receiving this message.  This message also appears when we try and adjust the inventory number for this item.

One thing I have noticed which I have not seen before is under this particular item, N/A is noted in the current value and average cost.  This is something that can not be manually typed in or changed so I am not sure why it is appearing rather than have zero dollar value?

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hey Clark_Jodi,

It's a great observation from you where you're able to see the inventory value displays as "N/A" in the current value and average cost fields, which can lead to the error message you're seeing. To resolve this, we need to run a fix on your company file. Could you please provide the last four digits of your serial number and the company file ID? You can find the company file ID by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight.

Best regards,

Doreen

Clark_Jodi
      Contributing User

Hi Doreen,

Details are 7614 and ID 9.

Thanks

Jodi

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Clark_Jodi,

Thanks for this. I was able to run the fix over your company file. You can log out and then log back in to see the inventory items. If you still encounter any issues, you can reach out to our support team via our virtual assistant MOCA through myob.com/support or submit a case via My Account.

Best regards,

Doreen