Forum Discussion

recent_0519
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago

Payroll tax code for a higher education loan program

Hi there,

We have a new employee who has a higher education loan program. I try to select the tax code with "HELP" but there is not in the tax table description list. How can select the correct one for it. I see there are some with " STSL" and not sure what these means.

Could you please someone help me for solve this issue?

Thank you very much.

Sherry

2 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi recent_0519

I see you're setting up payroll for a new employee who's part of a higher education loan program. In MYOB, these student loan repayments fall under PAYG withholdings. So, you'll need to pick the right tax table for each employee card. Here are some links with more detailed information that might help: 

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help!

Cheers,

Princess

recent_0519
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Princess_R,

Thank you so much for your assistance. This was solved myself by selected + STSL early in May24.

I've got another problem which for payroll EOFY STP report not matched to MYOB payroll summary report.

I’ve send a few request messages in MYOB community and did not received any help messages.

I’d like to have your support urgently for payroll report FY 2023-2024.

I’ve processed all staff pay for FY 2023-2024 and finalisation for one of our entities.

But there is a difference between my MYOB payroll summary report (FY 2024) and STP payroll report and they are NOT matched.

Could you please let me know how can fix it up to match MYOB Payroll report and STP report?

I’m looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Sherry Shi

E: Executivelook@gmail.com