Forum Discussion

genar
Experienced User
7 days ago

Payrun history report not matching stp payroll report

When I went to lodge the June Quarter BAS, the prepoluated wages and PAYG figure was short by one payrun than what is showing in my pay run history report.  I checked the STP payroll reporting and one of the payruns is showing as a zero in that report and that is the amount I am out.  How do I fix this?

4 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi genar

To fix the discrepancy with your June Quarter BAS, manually edit the pre-filled amounts for the W1 and W2 boxes on the BAS form. Ensure these amounts match your pay run history. 

If you're still experiencing issues, try our virtual assistant, MOCA. It’s designed to help with more complex problems like this. You can engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for additional assistance. If MOCA can’t resolve your issue, our live chat team is available to take over and provide further support.

Regards,
    Earl

genar
      Experienced User

Thanks Earl - I am aware that I can just edit the wages and PAYGW amount however I am concerned that the pay summaries which the employees may be wrong if the stp payroll reports show a nil pay for that day.

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi genar

I understand that you need peace of mind that the pay summaries will be all correct. You can check the Payroll Register, Payroll Summary, and EOFY Finalization for this. If all three reports match there should be no issues with the pay summaries for your employees.

If you still need help with this, you can also reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website or request support via my account at myob.com. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

Thanks,
        Genreve