Forum Discussion

CCN
Experienced User
4 years ago
Solved

Add on for AccountRight

We require possibly the option of having a parent account - so many stores can be under this account.

We operate with Countdown and Foodstuffs, using the Card File with ship to address for each store but all charged under the main General Distributors account.  This feature does not give us the option of reporting or quick look up for each store to check on activity.  We are using the memo field to copy the store name, so we can report and find the store a bit easier.

We need an add on to this package - giving us a better account/and reporting function, listing the stores on a parent account.  Possibly invoiced independently on each store account - but collated for EOM.

• Hi CCN 

In terms of a collection of add-ons that might meet your needs, I recommend having a look at the MYOB App Marketplace. This isn’t every add-on for MYOB software that’s out there but it’s a good place to start. Do note that as I am not familiar with every add-on on the marketplace, I’m not able to make a recommendation as to what might meet your needs

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Neil_M
    Former Staff

Hi CCN 

In terms of a collection of add-ons that might meet your needs, I recommend having a look at the MYOB App Marketplace. This isn’t every add-on for MYOB software that’s out there but it’s a good place to start. Do note that as I am not familiar with every add-on on the marketplace, I’m not able to make a recommendation as to what might meet your needs