Forum Discussion

markplayer
Contributing Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Aged Payables [Summary] - no information to display, but Aged Reconciliation [Summary] report shows data

We're using AccountRight Plus 2019.4.0. Ever since we upgraded from AccountRight V19 some reports do not display any data, but they should.

For example, the Aged Payables [Summary] and [Detail] reports say there's no data to display. But the Payables Reconciliation [Summary] and {detail] reports show there is data, using the same dates.

The same thing is happening with the Aged Receivables [Summary] and [Detail] reports. The Receivables Reconciliation reports work okay.

Steven_M
    4 years ago

Hi markplayer 

Thank you for confirming that information.

I've sent you a direct email with all the details in regards to getting that file sent in for an investigation and possible repair. All the information required is included in the email but do let us know if you have any questions about the process.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi markplayer 

It sounds like you have a Terms based error with those transactions and we may have to arrange for a script to be run over the company file.

I wonder if you can run that report and then grab us a copy of the diagnostic file. Just wanting to make sure that it is the case before we arrange for that file to come.

Also, if you could provide us with the following information:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
    • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
    • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight
    • Do you do a lot of importing of invoices? 
    • The Receivable reconciliation reports do work as intended i.e. they can be run as expected with data?
      markplayer
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks for your help Steven.

Attached is the diagnostics log.

The  information you asked for:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local: file is local
      • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information: 0802
      • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight: 1
      • Do you do a lot of importing of invoices? Yes, we import invocies from an aplication called TSM (The Service Manager)
      • The Receivable reconciliation reports do work as intended i.e. they can be run as expected with data? Yes

Mark

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi markplayer 

Thank you for confirming that information.

I've sent you a direct email with all the details in regards to getting that file sent in for an investigation and possible repair. All the information required is included in the email but do let us know if you have any questions about the process.