Forum Discussion

11 months ago

Attaching a PDF invoice to e-mails in AccountRight

I am trying to find the setting where I can attach a Invoice etc PDF ONLY to e-mails.  It isn't under Setup/Preferences/emailing as that only gives you two options send as a link or send as a link and PDF.  There is another option to do this but I cannot find it, can you please tell me where this is please?  The one I am looking for looks a little like - on the left side it has four button steps and the middle section the options you hit next two or three times before clicking okay there is no back button on this last step so even if you haven't changed anything on the other steps the it seems to change it cause now my invoices are getting sent as a link not a PDF.

Thanking you

TrishB

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TrishB1960,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I am sorry to hear that you were having problems about Attaching a PDF invoice to e-mails. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. Here are the steps to do this:

* Open MYOB: Start by opening your MYOB software and logging in.

* Navigate to the Invoice: Find the invoice you want to send via email.

* Email Invoice: Click on the "Email" option for the invoice. This usually appears as an email icon or similar.

* Email Settings: In the email settings window that opens, you'll see options related to sending the invoice. Look for an option that allows you to select    "Attach PDF only" or something similar. This option may be in a drop-down menu or a checkbox.

* Select Attach PDF Only: Choose the "Attach PDF only" option.

* Save Changes: After selecting this option, make sure to save your changes or confirm the email settings.

* Send Email: Once you've configured the settings to attach the PDF only, proceed to send the email as usual.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

• Hello Earl,

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately there is no e-mail options when sending an invoice via e-mail.   I'm using Build: 2023.7.1.5 and Product: AccountRight Plus 2023.7.0

Cheers

Trish

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi TrishB1960,

Thanks for confirming. If you are using AccountRight to email, i.e. Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing>>Send Emails using AccountRight is enabled, it would depend on your setup. If you have When Emailing Invoices: Include a link to online invoice and attach a PDF selected in that Emailing tab of the Preferences window it will attach a PDF copy of the invoice. 

Please do let me know how you go on this.
        Regards,
        Earl