Forum Discussion

6 months ago

Backorder Removing from invoice

In our program we have not entered stock at all in the system and I have now an invocie with backorder showing on it. I woudl like to know how to remove this and clear this function as we do not record stock in our program.

We have had this program for over 4 years and this is the first time this has happended to me.

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi kylie741,

Welcome to our Community Forum and thank you for your patience. I apologize for the delayed response.

I understand that dealing with backorders for items that aren't tracked can complicate your transaction records. If you're receiving a backorder prompt, the invoice item is likely set to track inventory. To resolve this, you can navigate to Inventory > Items List and select the item in question.

Once there, you'll find an option labeled "I Inventory This Item". You'll need to deselect this option. Please note that you can only do this after removing any transactions that involve inventory tracking for this item.

Should you need further assistance or have any other queries, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve