Forum Discussion

Gingerblue
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Bank Feed Unbalanced Transactions already approved

My bank feed has just unbalanced transactions going back to 2021 and accounts have been reconciled and closed at that time. What is the best solution?? Even when you go and find the transaction it is not picked up when already entered and approved. The accounts going back to 2021 have been closed for the tax year. Also some of transactions have Payroll implications which could have implications to the ATO portal This is a total dogs breakfast.

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Gingerblue
    Experienced Cover User

I still have unbalanced transactions which appeared going back to 2021 from the Bank feed issues going back to the 28 April 2023.  Can someone give advice on this issue. I can hide but the current balance is not correct long term. Would be good to delete on bank feed only as the 2021 transactions are a closed Tax year.

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Gingerblue.

Thanks for posting, it would be a pleasure to assist. 

For me to help, May I get your 

• Serial number
      • Full name and email address
      • Company name and
      • Company File ID (Help > About MYOB AccountRight)

Looking forward to your response. 

Cheers, 

Genreve.

Gingerblue
        Experienced Cover User

This was the solution? If you call it a solution.

eb3
    Contributing User

so I tried to hide the "ünmatched" transactions - they just appeared the same as yours, and the disappear but the reconciliation is still out by the hidden amounts - so not very useful.

Don't understand how this can happen in a closed year

Gingerblue
      Experienced Cover User

You can get all or some of the transactions deleted through the Bank Feeds Team but there is no guarantee they will not come back again. I have just two remaining which are Payroll transactions. I agree transactions coming back in after FY close is not acceptable and you should have the power to delete like all other functions on the software. Let’s hope this sits in the Bug Sheet and corrected soon.

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Gingerblue,

Thanks for imparting the information. 

Currently, if we have duplicate transactions on bank feeds that aren't supposed to be there we could create a ticket to have the bank feed team remove it. If you need assistance with this feel free to send a private message.

Let me know if you have any concerns or questions. I'm happy to assist. 

Cheers, 

Genreve