Forum Discussion

OMSKathy
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Card balance incorrect

Hi there,

I have a client with a customer card balance of 3c with no transactions on their card at all.

Can you help me to tidy this up please?

Many thanks

Kathy

• Hi OMSKathy 

Thanks for your post. Could you send me the following information? If it contains sensitive information you could send it to me via Private Message (you can only send image files via private message. You can take screenshots by using a snipping tool such as Windows-key + Shift + S in Windows 10). 

1. Aged Receivables Detail or Summary dated 31/12/9999 showing there is no out of balance in the report for that card.

2. On the card drill into the arrow next to the balance on the card and show there are no open transactions which equals the card balance

3. Sometimes, some incorrect credit notes added to the card can cause this issue too so check if there are any credit notes added incorrectly and closed instead of reversing the actual invoices

Once I have received these I will be able to resolve this for you.

Solved this by sending file in for a Datafile Repair.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi OMSKathy 

Thanks for your post. Could you send me the following information? If it contains sensitive information you could send it to me via Private Message (you can only send image files via private message. You can take screenshots by using a snipping tool such as Windows-key + Shift + S in Windows 10). 

1. Aged Receivables Detail or Summary dated 31/12/9999 showing there is no out of balance in the report for that card.

2. On the card drill into the arrow next to the balance on the card and show there are no open transactions which equals the card balance

3. Sometimes, some incorrect credit notes added to the card can cause this issue too so check if there are any credit notes added incorrectly and closed instead of reversing the actual invoices

Once I have received these I will be able to resolve this for you.

Solved this by sending file in for a Datafile Repair.