Forum Discussion

17 days ago

Creating a purchase order and assigning it to an approver

Hi,

I am using AccountRight Premier desktop version, please advise whether this version of AccountRight has the capability for a:

• purchase requisition and purchase order to be created
  • assign to an approver
  • then send the purchase req. or purchase order for approval

Thank you in advance for any assistance on the above.

• Hi Otako,

Thanks for joining our Community Forum!

In the AccountRight Premier desktop version, you can create purchase orders, but it doesn't have built-in features for assigning them to an approver or sending them for approval directly.

If you have any other questions or need more help, feel free to reach out!

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Otako,

Thanks for joining our Community Forum!

In the AccountRight Premier desktop version, you can create purchase orders, but it doesn't have built-in features for assigning them to an approver or sending them for approval directly.

If you have any other questions or need more help, feel free to reach out!

Cheers,

Princess

Otako

Hi Princess,

Thank you for clarifying, please advise if there is a version of MYOB that has the capability of assigning a purchase order to someone other than the purchase order creator for approval.

Much appreciated.

Otako

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Otako,

Thanks for your inquiry. For the capability of assigning a purchase order to someone other than the purchase order creator for approval, I recommend checking out MYOB Acumatica. However, since I'm not trained on how MYOB Acumatica works, it would be best to speak directly with our support team or the sales team to see if it would be suitable for your business needs.

Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Cheers,

Princess