Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Customer Card showing a credit value

Hi,

I am trying to resolve an issue where a customer card shows they have a credit value.

The customer has not been given a credit. for anything and all their invoices have now been paid in full.

I have tried to locate what this credit amount is for - but have not had any luck as it does not exist.

How am I able to re-reset this customer balance or work out what is happening please.

Thanks,

Amanda.

• Hi amanda73

Thank you for your post. Generally this can be fixed by a file repair however before we do this can you please run the Aged receivables detail or summary report dated 31/12/9999, is there an out of balance here ? If not, can you please send me a private message with the following information:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name and email address 
    • File ID of the file (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
    • Screenshot of the report 
    • Name of customer

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi amanda73

Thank you for your post. Generally this can be fixed by a file repair however before we do this can you please run the Aged receivables detail or summary report dated 31/12/9999, is there an out of balance here ? If not, can you please send me a private message with the following information:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name and email address 
    • File ID of the file (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
    • Screenshot of the report 
    • Name of customer

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.