Forum Discussion

cass1906
Experienced User
2 months ago

Customer Payment Receipt Invoice Date

How do I change the Invoice Date on Customer Receipts to show as DDMMYYYY and not American format. This drives me and the customers bonkers.

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi cass1906

Thanks for posting this concern in the forum. 

The format provided by any forms in the AccountRight application is based on your current Windows computer settings. To change the format in the forms, you can alter the format settings of your computer from the control panel.

For more detailed instructions on how to do this, you can refer to the article 'Change the Date and Currency Format' on our help page. This article provides comprehensive information on how to adjust these settings.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

cass1906
      Experienced User

Thank you. I have attened to the changes in the date format setting per the link and unfortunately the date on receipts still prints MMDDYYY.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

HI cass1906,

Thank you for your response.

It's definitely frustrating that the receipts are still showing the wrong date format, even after trying to fix it. Right now, the temporary solution is to back up the file, restore it locally, and print the receipts with the correct date format (D/M/YYYY).

I want to assure you that we're aware of this issue, and your post has been included in our documentation ticket. While I can't give you a specific timeframe for a solution, please know that our team is actively investigating. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Feel free to post again if you need further help.

Cheers,

Princess