Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

Down loaded an upgraded verion without serial number

I  upgraded my old AccountRight Plus 2014 version online and now I cannot confirm my company file. 

Is it because I upgraded without a new serial number? If so what version should I be expected to get to be abel to confirm and starting accessing my company file.

Appreciate your assistance.

Lyawing-MES 

Isaiah_C
    8 months ago

Hi Lyawing-MES,

Thank you for letting me know. You are always welcome and it's my pleasure to assist you. I'm glad that your issue is now resolved. If you have any concerns in the future, please feel free to post in our Community Forum. Have a great day!

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Lyawing-MES,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community Forum! Thank you for letting us know your concern and for the information you had provided. I'll be glad to assist you with this and I'll be sending you a private message to help you further.

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi,

Thank you for your patience. Please provide me the screenshot of the error that you're getting. May I also have your serial number, business name, company file ID and build number that can be found by going to Help>>About MYOB AccountRight.

Kind regards,

Sai

Lyawing-MES
      User

Hi Sai ,

Thankyou for responding.

Please see attached screen shot of error message  and About Account right.

Mutli Electrical Services Ltd

Account right 2014.16.7861Error message.PNGAbout AccountRight.PNG

Regards ,

Lyawing-MES

Isaiah_C
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Lyawing-MES,

Thank you for the information. I've sent the license file to the email address that was registered on the account. Please confirm your file by phone and attach the license file. Please let me know how it goes.

I've edited and removed all the sensitive information as we are not allowed to post it in a public post. You can send these details if our moderators are asking for these details via private message.

Kind regards,

Sai

Lyawing-MES
        User

Thankyou Sai,

Assistance very much appreciated.

I have confirmed my company file and am all good to go.

Thanks again

Regards,

Lyawing-MES