Forum Discussion

SammiB
Trusted Partner
2 years ago
Solved

EInvoice

Anyone else using EInvoice,

I have one client that I cant send an EInvoice to. They are registered and use Xero.

I can EInvoice other clients, but they use MYOB.

The client name and ABN match and are active.

The error that comes up is - Sorry we can't send the e-invoice right now, please try again later.

But I can immediately send EInvoice to a myob customer, so sending an EInvoice is not the issue.

This has been the same the last two days.

• Hello SammiB 

I'm glad to see that sending an invoice is working and that it was just that one particular one. 

If you have found the information provided to be useful, feel free to mark it as a solution in case other users encounter a similar issue.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello SammiB 

Thank you for your question.

Were you able to send through the invoice this morning? 

If not can you please attach a screenshot of the error message. Are you able to please make a dummy invoice and send that to the client to see if the error is with the invoice itself. 

Please let me know how you go.

SammiB
      Trusted Partner

No still not able to send Friday or this morning.

The client got back to me this morning, they use Simpro and receive invoices from there, so not sure if that has an impact.

ahhh just tried the dummy invoice this morning and that sent.. So it must be something on my original invoice.

ChrisMYOB
        Former Staff

Hello SammiB 

I'm glad to see that sending an invoice is working and that it was just that one particular one. 

If you have found the information provided to be useful, feel free to mark it as a solution in case other users encounter a similar issue.