Forum Discussion

11 months ago

Emails not reaching Customers - Time Billing format

Hi All,

Our AccountRight system has been giving us greif since we moved to using the time billing. We use the item format and the time billing format. Every time we bulk email the invoices the customers with time billing invoices are emailing to say they have not received them, only the items format invoices.

Every month we are getting customers missing invoices, we are finding time billing invoices are not getting paid properly as customer are not receiving them on time. Its a serious issue.

Any resolution please?

We are using Microsoft Outlook as our email provider.

Thank you,

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi CohunaAutoElec

Thanks for reaching out. 

While sending emails in bulk they are sent using the default form. So sending an item invoice together with a time billing invoice would have issues. What I would recommend is sending the item invoices as one batch and another batch for the time billing invoices and making sure that we choose the form(format before sending these invoices). Here is the help article Print or email sales, which will serve as a guide with the process. 

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Cheers, 

Genreve

• HI There,

This is exactly the process we follow. 

We send them in two batches, time billing and item - seperately. 

If I go back into the invoice and email it directly they often receive it.

Thanks 

Hannah_V
        MYOB Moderator

Hello, CohunaAutoElec that's great! Thanks for letting us know.

As we are looking into it, our current workaround is to send them in separate batch. One for item invoice and the second will be time billing invoice.

Regards,

Hannah