Forum Discussion

Mathilda
Trusted User
6 months ago
Solved

Emails not sending

Good day, anybody else's emails not going through? I've sent a few Invoices to a customer who is waiting for it, and when I heard that they have not received it I sent one to myself and it also did not come through.  Nothing on the "sent emails" list but even if it takes a while to appear in the list, surely the Invoices must go through as usual?  

• Hi Mathilda,

Thank you for your post.

Upon further checking, there is no reported incident regarding emails not going through, and if there's any known issue in this matter, rest assured that we'll provide communications to users. We've conducted a test on our end and found that emailing invoices appears to be functioning properly without any issues. The activity history from the sent email section seems to be working fine and updated. Could you kindly clear your AccountRight cache to refresh the data and try sending invoices again?

If you encounter the problems again despite these measures, please let us know. We'll monitor the situation closely and provide updates promptly.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

• Hi Mathilda,

Thank you for your post.

Upon further checking, there is no reported incident regarding emails not going through, and if there's any known issue in this matter, rest assured that we'll provide communications to users. We've conducted a test on our end and found that emailing invoices appears to be functioning properly without any issues. The activity history from the sent email section seems to be working fine and updated. Could you kindly clear your AccountRight cache to refresh the data and try sending invoices again?

If you encounter the problems again despite these measures, please let us know. We'll monitor the situation closely and provide updates promptly.

Cheers,

Princess

Mathilda
      Trusted User

Hi Princess_R 

Thanks for checking and your reply.  The Invoices went through eventually - it just took a lot longer than what it usually did, but all good now.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Mathilda,

Thank you for your response. I'm glad to hear that the invoices eventually went through, even if it took a bit longer than expected! Sometimes, these hiccups can resolve themselves with a bit of time. If you encounter any similar delays or have other questions in the future, feel free to reach out. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess