Forum Discussion

DanielleGW
Experienced User
2 years ago

Error -4077: You have sales for this item.

I am trying to upload new pricing after manufacturers' increases and getting the above error. 

Can someone please run the script over our data file as I have numerous uploads to do?

• Hi DanielleGW 

Thank you for replying. I've had the script run over the file. Can you please sign out and sign back in and please let me know how it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DanielleGW 

Thank you for replying. I've had the script run over the file. Can you please sign out and sign back in and please let me know how it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DanielleGW 

Thanks for the post. I'm happy to assist you in regard to running a script over the file. Can you please send me the following details in order to resolve this:

• Last 4-digits of the serial number
    • Company File ID (Help>>About MYOB AccountRight)

Kind regards,

Sai

DanielleGW
      Experienced User

Hey Sai,

Serial# last 4 digits: 6572

Company file id: 1

Thanks

Danielle

Sandie1
      User

Hi Sai,

I'm also having the same problem.

I'm trying to upload updated prices and I'm getting the error message

Error -4077: You have sales for this item.

Are you able to help please?

• Last 4-digits of the serial number  4593
      • Company File ID (Help>>About MYOB AccountRight)  1

Many Thanks

Sandie

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Sandie1

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. I'm glad to have you here. We apologize that you are having difficulty when trying to upload the updated price because of the error message you are getting, and we genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. 

I can see that a resolution has been provided to you by one of our Community Forum Moderators Celia_B on this post. We're glad to see that it is now fixed and thank you for marking the post as an accepted solution. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth