Forum Discussion

8 months ago
Solved

Error in Inventory, has come up with a minus figure that is very long and has a letter in it as well

An error has come up in MYOB Account Right Inventory Item List. 

It says the stock On Hand is       -1.11022302462516E-16

How do I get this fixed??

• Hi ShellyMac1

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for flagging your inquiry with us and for confirming the exact error you are getting. We regret that you are having difficulties due to the negative stock on hand shown in the Inventory Item list. We value your patience and cooperation as we work to address your concerns. 

In this matter, we will need to run a script over your company file for you. I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary details to assist you further. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Let me know if you have problems with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,  
    Leneth

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ShellyMac1

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for flagging your inquiry with us and for confirming the exact error you are getting. We regret that you are having difficulties due to the negative stock on hand shown in the Inventory Item list. We value your patience and cooperation as we work to address your concerns. 

In this matter, we will need to run a script over your company file for you. I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary details to assist you further. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Let me know if you have problems with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,  
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ShellyMac1

Thank you again for working with me via private message. We are grateful for your effort in marking the post as an accepted solution and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. We will be closing the thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it.

Cheers,  
    Leneth

Caroline5254
    Experienced Cover User

We also have this issue and can see that the issue was resolved by MYOB - through reference to private message.

I clicked on Go to Solution - no information which we are able to use to resolve our problem

WOuld you please advise

thank you

Leneth_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Caroline5254

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are grateful that you took the time to get in touch with us. We apologize that you are also experiencing an issue with the negative figure in the Inventory, and we thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter. 

To help you resolve your concern, we can also run a script over your company file. I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary information to assist you further. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Do let me know if you have any further trouble with that. 

Cheers,  
      Leneth

Leneth_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Caroline5254

Thanks for working with me via private message. We are grateful that you have managed to resolve your inquiry and we appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We will be closing the thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers,  
      Leneth

• We have the same issue.
    Could you please help us to fix this?
    Thank you.

Leneth_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi KF3

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool. We appreciate you bringing your inquiry with us, and we are sorry that you are also experiencing this issue with the Inventory. We value your patience and effort on this matter. 

To help you in resolving your concern, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the necessary details. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

Cheers,  
      Leneth

Leneth_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi KF3

Once again, thank you for bringing your concern to our attention in the Community Forum, and for working with me through private messages. We are pleased that we could provide a resolution to your inquiry, and we appreciate your patience and active participation in this matter. We will now close this thread but don't hesitate to return to the Community Forum if you have more questions in the future. We are here to assist.

Cheers,  
      Leneth