Forum Discussion

4 months ago

Full supplier list not showing

Hello!

While on the browser version of AccountRight, we often find ourselves having to look for specific bills but not all suppliers only show up to a certain letter, as below. If I need to search for a supplier starting with S or later (second picture), no suppliers come up.

We have 2030 active cards and inactivating unused cards seems to help the issue but this is proving to be a lengthy process. We need to be able to have a look at all suppliers regardless of the amount of active cards we have.

This is only an issue on the browser version.

Any ideas on how we can fix the list so it's complete beyond making card inactive?

Thanks.

• Hi loz_i,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the community forum!  We are aware that in the dashboard, when using the search functionality on the invoices page, the search results will stop at a random name in the scrolling list. Additionally, when trying to search for names beyond the random cut-off point, it will show that no customers or suppliers were found. The developers are already working on this one to be fixed.

In the meantime, when you are using the browser version, you may type in the name and use it as required; they just won't appear in the list when they search due to the built-in system limit. Or you may process and search transactions in Accountright instead to show the full lists.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi loz_i

I see that having a massive database for suppliers can be an issue when recording purchases in the browser version. I recommend posting this in the Ideas Exchange board for future update consideration. For now, try typing the first letter of the supplier's name to reduce the number of suppliers in the dropdown.

Feel free to start a new thread if you need any more help.

Thanks,
    Genreve