Forum Discussion

9 days ago

In tray issues

When I open the "In tray"  I can no longer check the purchase register.  I can't have an invoice open to view whilst checking the purchase orders in the register.  

Previously, I was able to shrink the intray and purchase register to be side by side.  Now it won't allow anything to be done whilst the in tray or invoice is being viewed.

2 Replies

Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Megan77 , it is possible to open a 2nd instance of AccountRight under your same credentials; if you do that, can the purchase register be manipulated independently? You could also open AccountRight in a browser window, does that allow a display of purchase invoices that will help you?

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Megan77

I get your frustration with the changes in the 'In tray' functionality. This could be due to a variety of reasons. To troubleshoot this, I recommend clearing the cache of your AccountRight before attempting to redo the process. You might also find it helpful to open the purchase register in a separate window or tab for cross-referencing. At the same time, what Mike_Jamessuggested is also a smart way to deal with this. If you're working with an online file, you may try to access it in the browser to see if it helps you allow the display of purchase invoices. Let me know if you have other queries!

Kind regards,
    Shella