Forum Discussion

q_man_snowflake
Experienced User
9 months ago
Solved

Invoice Reminders Function not Working

Good morning

Today I've tried to access the Invoice Reminders but the window comes up blank and doesn't seem to be working. Can somebody help? 

Thank you.

Princess_R
    9 months ago

Hi q_man_snowflake,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing this issue. I appreciate your understanding about this.

In this matter, can we ask you to please try to access your account in the browser and see if the invoice reminder is still not working? Please let us know so that we can raise it with the relevant team for further investigation.

Cheers,

Princess

28 Replies

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi q_man_snowflake,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I do apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused. Our development team is still trying to fully resolve the issue that's why some features are still affected. May I have the screenshot of the page so I can further look into this and provide you with the best resolution.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

carolineh
        Trusted Cover User

This feature is still not working!

It's still a blank page from the desktop and no option at all from the web based version!!!

So MYOB has been working "urgently" to fix this problem since September?  Eight months ago and still not working?

Not much hope for us for the non urgent problems is there?

q_man_snowflake
        Experienced User

Just touching base tp see if you have any solutions to try as of yet? thank you.