Forum Discussion

HDG
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago

Multiple pages for customised forms

I noticed a thread regarding this back in Sept 2022 and for the past 20 years that I've been using MYOB this feature is yet to be added with so many other one's which is just beyond ridiculous when you are using all the resources on features nobody gives a fig about. 

Just in case i missed it is there now a posibility for the invoices to run over two pages rather than the same form repeating itself.  This becomes confusing for the customer and for our packing and installation team.

1 Reply

• Hi HDG,

Thank you for your post and patience with the delayed response.

We appreciate your business with us. We totally get how the current situation can be a bit of a puzzle for both your customers and your packing and installation crew. Rest assured, your valuable input has found its way to the right place for review. We've also taken note of the post from September 2022 about the possibility of extending customized forms to multiple pages. We understand that detailed descriptions might necessitate a second page on the invoice. At the moment, this option is not yet available. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

For future suggestions and ideas, please don't hesitate to post on our Product Ideas board. 

Cheers,

Princess