Forum Discussion

6 months ago

Myob keeps crashing

This program is very unstable since the last two upgrades.  Can we take it back?  It crashes while I am in the middle of working and is very inconsistent. 

3 Replies

Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Casey-H. Thank you for reaching out and welcome in Community Forum.

We apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with the recent upgrades to our program. We understand the importance of a stable and reliable platform for your work, and we are committed to resolving this issue promptly.

To assist you effectively, I would like to gather some additional information:

1. Could you provide specific details about the nature of the crashes and any error messages you may have encountered?
    2. When did you first notice these stability issues after the recent upgrades?
    3. Are there specific actions or tasks within the program that seem to trigger the crashes consistently?

Once I have more information, we will investigate the root cause of the instability and work towards a resolution. Additionally, if you could share the version number of the program you are currently using, it would be helpful.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to restoring the stability of your experience with our program.

Best regards,

Hannah

Casey-H
      User

1>  It is usually when I go from one window to the next.  Even from purchases to payroll or card file.

Tells me cannot access it and needs to restart.

2-  Accountright Plus AU 2023.11.0

2 - It has been happening since the last update

Hannah_V
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Casey-H. Can you please let us know what happened after restarting the software? What is the error showing on your end? Can you attach it on this thread? Thanks!