Forum Discussion

KAAccounts
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Employee Card Crashes MYOB

Hi,

Could you please run a script over our MYOB AccountRight as we cannot access several of our employee cards. 

This seems to happen everytime we have an upgrade. Is this something that MYOB could address in future releases?

The last 4 digits of our serial number is 2042.

Company File ID is 1.

Thanks!

• Hi KAAccounts

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge. I successfully run a script for your company file. You should be able to access your employee cards now.

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KAAccounts

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge. I successfully run a script for your company file. You should be able to access your employee cards now.

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

KAAccounts
      Experienced User

Thank you so much Leneth. Much appreciated!

Amanda

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi @KAAccounts

Thank you for the update on this. We're glad to hear it's now resolved. Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

Cheers,
        Leneth

Leneth_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi John21 

Thanks for your post. I've responded to your first post here in the Community Forum. We're glad to hear it's now resolved.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

Cheers,
      Leneth