Forum Discussion

YML
Experienced Cover User
18 days ago

Employee card causing MYOB to crash

Hi

I have two employee card files which are locked, and any efforts to edit them causes MYOB to close.

Please can you look into this for me.

Thanks

• Hi YML ,

Thank you for providing the information via private message. I've applied the script to your file, which should resolve the issue. If you have any further questions, please feel free to start a new post, and we'll be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl

6 Replies

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi YML

You're very welcome. Feel free to start a new post if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
      Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi YML ,

I understand how frustrating this can be. If AccountRight is crashing, I suggest starting by clearing the AccountRight cache to resolve any software discrepancies. If the problem continues, please reply with the last four digits of your Serial Number and Company File ID, and I'll be glad to help you further.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards,
    Earl

YML
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Earl

Clearing the cache has not helped.

Serial number is xx1722 and file ID is 1

Thanks 

Yvette

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi YML ,

Thank you for your response. I’m having trouble locating the Serial Number associated with the email address you used on the Community Forum. Could you please send me a private message with the 12-digit Serial Number? Thank you!

Regards,
      Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi YML ,

Thank you for providing the information via private message. I've applied the script to your file, which should resolve the issue. If you have any further questions, please feel free to start a new post, and we'll be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl