Forum Discussion

bectangel
Contributing User
7 months ago
Solved

URGENT** - employee card causes MYOB to close

One of our employee cards causes MYOB to close and we can't edit any of their info. Please run a script.

Thank you!

Serial # 7047

File ID # 2

• Hi bectangel

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you are having challenges editing the employee card file due to AccountRight crashing. We appreciate your patience and for providing the information of your concern. 

I have arranged to run a script over your online company file. You may now check it by closing your AccountRight and reopening that file before reviewing the information. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

3 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi bectangel

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you are having challenges editing the employee card file due to AccountRight crashing. We appreciate your patience and for providing the information of your concern. 

I have arranged to run a script over your online company file. You may now check it by closing your AccountRight and reopening that file before reviewing the information. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi bectangel,

You're most welcome. We're glad to have successfully resolved the issue for you. This thread will now be closed. If you come across any further issues, please don't hesitate to start a new post, and one of our moderators will be happy to assist you.

Cheers,  
        Leneth