Forum Discussion

KarenB
Partner
7 months ago
Solved

MYOB payment link isn’t working.

Hello,

Is anyone else having issues with the MYOB payment link online payments at the moment (yesterday & today)?  A client phoned me to advise they tried paying an invoice using her credit card via online payments.  All the relevant details entered. Below is the result.

I emailed the client's invoice to my email address, and tried to enter the details on her behalf but I got the same issue.

• Hi KarenB

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for taking the time to share your inquiry with us and for providing the screenshot of your concern. We are sorry that your client is facing challenges when paying their invoice via online payment. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. 

Regarding this matter, you may suggest to your client to either clear their browser cache or try a different browser. If this does not resolve the error message, and if it is happening for only one customer and all the others are working fine, please get the customer to check with the bank if their account is set up correctly. 

Also, I will send a private message to you with information and instructions that will help you further. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

5 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KarenB

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for taking the time to share your inquiry with us and for providing the screenshot of your concern. We are sorry that your client is facing challenges when paying their invoice via online payment. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. 

Regarding this matter, you may suggest to your client to either clear their browser cache or try a different browser. If this does not resolve the error message, and if it is happening for only one customer and all the others are working fine, please get the customer to check with the bank if their account is set up correctly. 

Also, I will send a private message to you with information and instructions that will help you further. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

KarenB
      Partner

Hello Leneth_A ,

Thank you for your reply.  Unfortunately, it is not just 1 customer, so will make further contact as per your email instructions.

Appreciate your assistance.

Cheers

Karen

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi KarenB

You're most welcome. Thank you as well for your patience and effort during this time. Please return to the Community Forum if you have any further inquiries. Our team is always here to help. 

Cheers,  
        Leneth

crickets
      User

I am having the same issue. Multiple customers cannot access the link and sometimes the link isnt available.

How do i fix this issue?

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi crickets,

Thanks for your post. To resolve this issue, I suggest trying to access the link using a different browser. If the problem continues, please try accessing it on another device. Additionally, clearing your browser's cache and history may help resolve any browser-related discrepancies.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
        Earl