Forum Discussion

dunsboroughsett
Contributing Cover User
5 months ago
Solved

Super Payment wont work

I have a new employee who is using Symetry Foundation Super And Pension Service. When I tried paying her super, it came up with an error for one of the payments.

I cannot get a registered name to come up in the fund information.

I looked on a list of funds who can be paid through MYOB, but this fund was not listed. Is it just not possible? If so how do I pay this?

Princess_R
    5 months ago

Hi dunsboroughsett,

Thank you for your response.

The only reason I am aware that you would experience that particular message would be if the fund has changed its various superannuation fund details or if that particular fund is no longer a registered APRA fund. I've checked this fund from the ATO superfund lookup, and I can see that there's an update from this fund. I recommend getting in touch with the fund to check their details and ensure that you have an up-to-date record of them, including the fund ABN and spin/USI numbers.

Please let me know how you get along and if you require any further assistance. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

5 Replies

• Hi dunsboroughsett,

Thank you for your post.

To assist you better, it would be immensely helpful to gather more details about the error you're encountering. If you hover your mouse over the "X" icon when the error appears, it should display additional information regarding the specific nature of the error. This detailed message will provide us with a clearer understanding of the issue you're encountering. Thank you for your cooperation.

Cheers,

Princess

dunsboroughsett
      Contributing Cover User

It says "This fund can no longer receive contributions using Pay Superannuation. Please edit the fund from the Superannuation Fund List window and select a valid Fund Name for it"

When I search the ABN it now comes up with "The Trustee for SYMETRY PERSONAL RETIREMENT FUND." I have updated the name to this, but I still get the same error message.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi dunsboroughsett,

Thank you for your response.

The only reason I am aware that you would experience that particular message would be if the fund has changed its various superannuation fund details or if that particular fund is no longer a registered APRA fund. I've checked this fund from the ATO superfund lookup, and I can see that there's an update from this fund. I recommend getting in touch with the fund to check their details and ensure that you have an up-to-date record of them, including the fund ABN and spin/USI numbers.

Please let me know how you get along and if you require any further assistance. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess