Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Not responding when I turn a PO to Tax Invoice

when I try to change a PO into A Tax Invoice it goes into Not Responding  and freezes and it then asked me to 

try again which I do and it still want record the transactions 

This is very annoying when you need the items in inventory so that you can sell to the customer, this is happening a lot lately.

Please  can you fix this as it is holding up our work load

Very angry Finance/Office Manager

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Same issue here all morning. Everything else works but not PO

Melisa_D
      Former Staff

Hi Michnel1

Thanks for that. Is this happening to all purchase orders or just the 1 ? If it's happening to just the 1 purchase order, is this a long order with multiple line items ?

Are you able to clear your AccountRight cache and try again, if this doesn't work I will try running a couple of inventory scripts over your file. Can you please confirm the last 4 digits of your serial number and file ID (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight). Please also take back up of your file before we've processed the script. 

Michnel1
      User

Hi Melisa D

Our last 4 digitals of our Serial # is 2530

Company File ID 5

Please let me know when you are going to( running a couple of inventory scripts over your file.)

So I can back up the file before you do that as we are using that file now.

Michele Nelson

Chemology Pty Ltd

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Michnel1

I can arrange to run the scripts 12pm Melbourne time if you like. Also can you please confirm the below requested above :

• Is this happening to all purchase orders or just the 1 ? If it's happening to just the 1 purchase order, is this a long order with multiple line items ?