Forum Discussion

crickets
Contributing User
13 days ago

Online customer payments

Has the way MYOB process online payments changed recently?

Up to a month ago when a customer paid via an email link the money went into an allocated account in MYOB. I could check them and then allocate the payment myself to where it should go.

Now, im getting a notification that have been paid and i can see the money go into the bank account, but, im not sure who has paid it? Its also an issue if multiple customers pay that way on the same day as the deposit into the bank is all rolled together.

Please help.

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi crickets

I see you're having trouble getting your bank feeds to sync with your online payments. Normally, this should happen automatically. If it's not, there might be something in the way, and we might need to do a manual match.

Check out our article on 'Automatically Matching Online Invoice Payments' for a clearer idea of how things should be working.

Thanks,
    Genreve

crickets
      Contributing User

Thank you.

It looks like it was formally a free service and now its not. Is that correct?

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi crickets,

As far as I know, online invoice payment has always been a paid service, but it's up to you whether you want to use it and pay the charges. Just a heads-up, you can pass on these surcharges to your customers if needed. Check out the article 'Online Invoice Payments' for more details.

Feel free to start a new thread if you need more assistance.

THanks,
        Genreve