Forum Discussion

RhondaMP
Partner
5 days ago

Online payment setup still not working

I posted a few weeks ago about our online payment setup not working and receiving an error message of "unable to verify payment" when trying to pay a dummy invoice (value was more than the $.40 cent limit).

I since discovered that the person who set up the online payments had not done it correctly as he is not an administrator on the file.

I went in and set up both directors as the signatories to the bank account as this had not been done.  Both signatories then received a copy of the Debit User Agreement from MYOB so we assumed that online payments were now set up and working correctly.

This is not the case.  We have tried again to pay a dummy invoice and are still getting the same message of "unable to verify payment".

I contacted support via telephone this morning and their solution was "Use another credit card".  Not helpful at all.

We have been trying to get online payments working since 11th August.

Can somebody please help?

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hey RhondaMP,

It seems like the 'unable to verify payment' error might be due to some restrictions or blocks from your bank. You can check with your bank to see if there are any issues or blocks on your account that might be preventing the payment from going through. Sometimes banks have security measures that can interfere with online payments.

Best regards,

Doreen