Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

Process a refund to a paid invoice

A client has paid their invoice in full however we weren't able to do the job so we need to refund them in full.  How do we process this?

• Hi Overthemooneven,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge. Thank you for expressing your concern to us.  

In this matter, Refund is just a reverse of the payment applied. On the Process of customer returns page, you can credit or reimburse customers for goods returned or services not used. I recommend having a look at this Help Article: Customer returns, credits and refunds which steps through how to create and process refunds. 

Let me know if you need further assistance with this, I am happy to assist you.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Thanks,  

Cel

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Overthemooneven,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge. Thank you for expressing your concern to us.  

In this matter, Refund is just a reverse of the payment applied. On the Process of customer returns page, you can credit or reimburse customers for goods returned or services not used. I recommend having a look at this Help Article: Customer returns, credits and refunds which steps through how to create and process refunds. 

Let me know if you need further assistance with this, I am happy to assist you.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Thanks,  

Cel