Forum Discussion

Jeffrey1
Experienced User
12 months ago

Recurring Invoices ongoing issue.

A bit of history.

Up until Sept 25th 2023 our weekly recurring invoices posted automatically every Monday..

For some reason they did not post on 25th September. To get around this  since no sensible solution from MYOB on 26th we manually dated every recurring invoice to the 27th (Wed) and on 27th they posted. Then we changed the dates back to a Monday to be back in the correct cycle i.e. Oct 2nd. On Oct 2nd they posted all well. Then we come to the next recurring date Oct 9th and this time they did not post. So again we manually dated all recurring invoices on 10th to Wednesday 11th and they posted okay (today). So we will now again change the recurring date back to a Monday this time Monday 16th. Logic tells me they will post okay on the 16th but come to the following Monday Oct 23rd my bet is that they will not post again and we will have to manually change dates again. Hardly satisfactory for what is meant to be automatically weekly recurring. I am sure this is a MYOB  technical issue as we have made no changes to our processes. Would appreciate some constructive feedback as to a resolution for this problem.

Regards

Jeffrey

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Jeffrey1,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response. There could be various explanations for the non-generation of a recurring transaction on your sales page. Firstly, a potential cause could be a corrupted file. Secondly, it might be due to the authorized user not logging in.

In response to your inquiry, it is advisable to verify whether you have configured the automatic recurring transactions correctly. Ensure that you have set the date or day accurately. You can find detailed instructions on how to do this within Essentials in our article on Recurring Transactions: Recurring Transactions 

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
    Regards,
    Earl

Jeffrey1
      Experienced User

Being Dealt with via MYOB support request 01483158.

However nothing is happening.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Jeffrey1,

Thank you for supplying us with additional information. Based on the ongoing status of the case, it's evident that the development team is actively working on finding a solution. As an additional step, I would also suggest attempting to clear your AccountRight Cache to see if it helps resolve the issue: Clearing the AccountRight Cache 

Please do let us know how you go on this.
        Regards,
        Earl