Forum Discussion

DelpClem
Trusted Cover User
3 days ago

Sales invoice

I entered a new invoice in our MYOB file yesterday afternoon and emailed it to 3 recipients, one being our business so we had a copy - I have not received the emailed invoice yet.  Why could that be and where can I go to check details of if / when it was sent?

2 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DelpClem,

Looks like you're having trouble with email delivery for your invoices. I see how important it is to make sure all invoices are sent and received correctly. I checked your account and saw you're using AccountRight, so I moved your post to the AccountRight board.

If you're sending emails from the desktop version of AccountRight, you might want to check this post for info on email history. If you're using the browser version, check out this thread for details on email activity.

Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Cheers,

Princess

DelpClem
      Trusted Cover User

Thanks, I have followed the instructions as detailed for checking if a sales invoice has emailed, and in the activity history it only shows created 29.8.2024, it still has no email details, nor have I received the emailed invoice (I added my email as well as our clients to ensure it had been sent).  What else can I check to see why invoices are not being emailed when requested?

Thanks