Forum Discussion

BorgerCranes
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

The Job Number and Sub-job Of values cannot be the same.

I am trying to change and delete job numbers but everytime I try I keep getting this message -

Komal_S
    4 years ago

Hi BorgerCranes 

It appears that the job itself is corrupt due to which the file might have to come in for repair. So we can organize this, can you please send us your serial number by a Private Message.

Update: File fixed by the repair team.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BorgerCranes 

This error message generally occurs if the Job Number and Sub Job of fields have same job number in the Job information window as shown:

joberror.PNG

Therefore, can you please attach a screenshot of your Jobs List screen and  Job information window for the header job so we can figure out what's wrong. You are also welcome to send these screenshots by a Private Message if they contain any sensitive information.

BorgerCranes
      Contributing User

I have changed the wording to say 'to be deleted' and it still won't let me delete it as per screen shot attached

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi BorgerCranes 

It appears that the job itself is corrupt due to which the file might have to come in for repair. So we can organize this, can you please send us your serial number by a Private Message.

Update: File fixed by the repair team.