Forum Discussion

Flav45
Experienced User
2 months ago

Upgrade Issues

Since we upgraded to 2024.3 this morning we are having problems recording any purchases it times out 

I have restarted computer twice with no difference and it is not just me other collegues having the same problem 

Any solution ???

4 Replies

Flav45
    Experienced User

We still cannot enter any sales or purchases keeps timing out 

tried online but keeps saying we are unable as we need to download desktop version ???

please give some help cannot work like this 

maurlins
      Experienced Partner

Since this upgrade  not only the problem of timig out the option of deleting/reversing transactions has also disappeared.

This needs URGENT fixing.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi maurlins,

Thanks for your post.

If you're having issues deleting and reversing a transaction, I would suggest clearing the AccountRight cache to start fresh. Once done, kindly log back into your account to see how it goes.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Flav45,

Thanks for your post.

If you're receiving the error message timeout, kindly see the Community Forum post for more information on how to fix it.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen