Forum Discussion

strinh
User
2 years ago
Solved

Accrual Entitlements

Hi,

I need help with accruals, how do I make sure its being recording correctly? 

Long service leave should be 0.67 for a 40hrs week but when the employees get km reimbursement or holiday leave loading it's calculated on top and LSL is accrued more than the 0.67. Am I doing somthing wrong? 

• Hi strinh 

Thanks for your post. Based on your screenshots it looks like you haven't excluded leave loading and Km reimbursement from the LSL accrual. To check this go to Payroll categories>>Entitlements tab>>open LSL accrual>>click on Exempt. Tick the payroll categories that should be excluded from the accrual calculation.

You can then record an adjustment pay to fix the leave balances: Adjust leave entitlements

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi strinh 

Thanks for your post. Based on your screenshots it looks like you haven't excluded leave loading and Km reimbursement from the LSL accrual. To check this go to Payroll categories>>Entitlements tab>>open LSL accrual>>click on Exempt. Tick the payroll categories that should be excluded from the accrual calculation.

You can then record an adjustment pay to fix the leave balances: Adjust leave entitlements

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.