Forum Discussion

Kellmet
Experienced User
9 months ago

An employee is not showing on the STP drop down list to terminate

An employee is not showing on the STP drop down list to terminate. He was paid out a few weeks ago. I have removed hid his termination date and his name still does not appear on the Add Termination List. Can I please have some assistance on this thank you.

5 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Kellmet

Thanks for your post.

If an employee is not showing up on the STP drop-down, this often happens when the employee has the Employment Basis field set to a status of Other (Not Reported). To correct this, kindly follow the steps provided below:

• Click on Card List in the Card File command center.
    • Click the arrow beside the employee’s name.
    • Click on the Payroll Details tab.
    • Update the Employment Basis to a different status than Other (Not Reported)
    • After correcting this, they will need to send an update event to the ATO.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

Best regards,

Doreen

Kellmet
      Experienced User

Hi Doreen,

I have gone into the person’s card and changed the status to Other (Not Reported).

How do I update the even to the ATO when his name still does not appear?

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Kellmet

Thanks for your response.

Kindly change the Employment Basis to a different status except for Other (Not Reported). Also, make sure to check if a termination date has been entered on the employee's card file. To check it, go to Card File > Cards List > Employees tab and then open the employee's card, click Payroll Details tab, > Clear the Termination Date > Click OK. Once done, you may check the employee's name if it's showing up now.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

Best regards,

Doreen