Forum Discussion

Lisa_H
Trusted Cover User
3 years ago

AUSTRALIAN RETIREMENT TRUST (FORMERLY SUNSUPER) - NEW USI

Hi

I have just received notification from Australian Retirement Trust (formerly Sunsuper) that as of 1 July 2022 their USI will change and the current one will no longer be relevant.

To get a jump on this, I went into "Superannuation Funds" and tried to set up new "Australian Retirement Trust" fund by inputting the new USI.  When I tried to input the new USI.  The system won't let me.

Currently, what will soon be the outdated information appears.

Will this fund information be updated my MYOB and if so when?

Thanks

Lisa_H

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • I have tried to do the same thing for my employees currently with SunSuper.  I have received notification that the current USI in MYOB will cease on 30 June 2022.YOB be updating the USI for Australian Retirement Trust before 30 June?

Thanks

Danielle T

Lisa_H
        Trusted Cover User

I can't on mine.  It's still showing the old funds and SPIN ?

Lisa_H

Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Lisa_H Chris101,

Thanks for your posts. 

Whilst I'm unable to provide an exact date - mergers happen quite often and when they do they are generally not available in our list until the merge is complete and 'Active' with the ATO. 

There may also be a period where the old fund details are removed prior to the merge to stop contributions from being bounced back during this time. 

If you have any further queries in the meantime, please let me know and we'll assist the best we can. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.