Forum Discussion

Jodie_Cox
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Bank Feed Reconcile Manual Payments with an EFT

When we processed our last payrun there was an issue with the ABA file, it did not save so we manually entered the payments through our bank. Now we are matching payments in our bank feed there are multiple payments but we need to 'match' to the one electronic payment on MYOB. Is there a better way to do this?

• Hi Jodie_Cox 

Thanks for your post. You've got a couple of options to deal with this.

1. Hide the bank feed transactions by right clicking on the transaction and selecting Hide. In the Reconcile accounts window manually reconciled the electronic payment transaction by ticking it
    2. Delete the electronic payment transaction. Then in the Prepare electronic payments window tick one pay transaction and click Bank file to record individual electronic payment transactions. You can then match the individual electronic payment transactions to the bank feed transactions.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Jodie_Cox 

Thanks for your post. You've got a couple of options to deal with this.

1. Hide the bank feed transactions by right clicking on the transaction and selecting Hide. In the Reconcile accounts window manually reconciled the electronic payment transaction by ticking it
    2. Delete the electronic payment transaction. Then in the Prepare electronic payments window tick one pay transaction and click Bank file to record individual electronic payment transactions. You can then match the individual electronic payment transactions to the bank feed transactions.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Jodie_Cox
      Contributing User

Thank you, that was great, all balanced. I used option 1  :)

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi Jodie_Cox 

You're very welcome, great to hear you've resolved this, thanks for letting me know.

Don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.