Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Date of Birth disappearing from employee cards

Whilst processing payroll I noticed some employee cards were missing date of birth (DOB) info. I re-entered birth dates for any that were missing however upon logging in the next day, I noticed these DOBs were once again missing.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? I have attached a screen shot to show what I'm talking about.

We have a timesheet system that imports timesheets into MYOB when we process payroll, could this be the issue? We have staff who aren't in the timesheet system who are also affected though. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance all.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi FinanceRYSS 

Thanks for your post. When you enter the missing date of birth from an employee card file, were you able to click the OK button on the lower part of that window?
    If not, kindly re-enter the date of birth then click on OK as shown below.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

FinanceRYSS
      User

Hi Doreen,

Thank you for your tip. Yes I clicked OK after entering new info into employee card files. 

If you read my initial query, you will see that all info was entered and it disappeard overnight. I entered info into multiple cards and as such had to click OK on all the cards that were re-updated in order to move on to next card.

First off, why would DOB and address info that's been sitting in employee cards for years disappear overnight?

Has MYOB received any other queries like this or is this the first time you are hearing of address and DOB info disappearing from employee cards? It would be great to hear from an MYOB moderator who has actually heard of this issue in the past.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi FinanceRYSS 

Thanks for your post. If it is still the same after you click the OK button, I highly suggest to access your MYOB account through the web browser. Once logged in, kindly go to Payroll > Employees > Click the name of the employee > Contact details tab then enter the address > Click Save. For the Date of birth, go to PayrollEmployees > Click the name of the employee > Payroll details tab > Employment details > Enter the Date of birth > Click Save. Kindly do the same steps to other employees. Please let me know how it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
        Doreen