Forum Discussion

MML-NZ
Contributing Cover User
8 months ago
Solved

Birth Date for new Employee

I am adding a new employee and when I enter his birth date, it defaults to the current date.  This has not happened previously.  The birth dates for existing employees is correct.

• Hi MML-NZ,

Thanks for the response.

We appreciate your effort in providing the screenshot and we really thank you for that. Based on it, may you please try to put in the birthdate of your employee manually using this date format (mm/dd/yy). This will let you put in the birthdate of your employee correctly. Let’s say for example, the birthdate of your employee is 25th of December this year, then will suggest putting in 12/25/23 manually.

Do let us know how it goes. 

Cheers,

Shella

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MML-NZ,

Thank you for your post.

In selecting the birthdate of your employee, please make sure to always use the date option at the dropdown arrow so that it will record properly. If you are already done with doing this, we recommend refreshing or restarting before adding your employee and fill the birth date again. This help article adding an employee will guide you along the process.

Cheers,

Shella

MML-NZ
      Contributing Cover User

I use the NZ edition of MYOB Payroll which does not have a drop down box for birth date.  I type in the birth date but when I hit enter, it defaults to the current date. 

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MML-NZ,

Thanks for the response.

We appreciate your effort in providing the screenshot and we really thank you for that. Based on it, may you please try to put in the birthdate of your employee manually using this date format (mm/dd/yy). This will let you put in the birthdate of your employee correctly. Let’s say for example, the birthdate of your employee is 25th of December this year, then will suggest putting in 12/25/23 manually.

Cheers,

Shella