Forum Discussion

Gio7
User
11 months ago

Decimals on Payslips

HI There,

I am trying to customise our payslips. when doing a new payslip away from the default the decimal places in $ symbol go beyond 2 decimal points, and the $ symbol is removed. As this can work in the default template can i please have help with how to make it work in the customised payslip please. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Gio7 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

This is a known issue and has been escalated to our developers. There's no timeframe for when the fix will be available, but rest assured that this will be looked at as a priority. I have passed this on to the relevant team. Your understanding is really appreciated.

Cheers,

Princess

Gio7
      User

Hi There,

thank you for your reply. I can see that others have had the same issue for many years. I have managed to reduce the number of decimal points by using parts of the default template and adapting it. This also tells me that the system can reduce the number of decimals points as the default template has the capability to do so, to some degree.

Thanks again. 

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Gio7,

Thank you for your patience and for the information. Thank you as well for doing some troubleshooting steps to somehow fix the issue. We're going to update you once it's fixed permanently. If you have any concerns, feel free to post in our Community Forum.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai