Forum Discussion

3 months ago
Solved

Declarer in the business

Hi Guys,

Weve employed an administration assistant and I am needing her to process payroll however she isnt a declarer. Does anyone know how to add her? I have looked online and it doesnt give me the clear answer. 

Thank you in advance. 

• Hi Woodys18,

Thank you for your post, and my apologies for the delayed response.

To designate a representative who can submit your business's payroll information to the ATO, you need to assign a declarer. This individual can be a representative of your business or a tax or BAS agent. The first step in this process is to add the user to your online company file and add them as the declarer for Single Touch Payroll reporting. For step-by-step instructions, please refer to this Help article: Add a declarer for Single Touch Payroll reporting.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Woodys18,

Thank you for your post, and my apologies for the delayed response.

To designate a representative who can submit your business's payroll information to the ATO, you need to assign a declarer. This individual can be a representative of your business or a tax or BAS agent. The first step in this process is to add the user to your online company file and add them as the declarer for Single Touch Payroll reporting. For step-by-step instructions, please refer to this Help article: Add a declarer for Single Touch Payroll reporting.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess