Forum Discussion

Anu473
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Deselecting a payroll catagory that has been used in one of the timesheets

Hi,

Is there a way to deselect a payroll catagories that has been used in one of the timesheets that has been processed from a card?

Thanks

Anu

• Hi Anu473,

Thanks for your post. 

It's currently not possible to remove it if it has been processed on a Timesheet, this is because of the historical data that is recorded with it. 

Do note that even though it is ticked in the employee card, it should not appear on employee payslips if it has not been used in the payroll year. However, if you would like to see more flexibility around this in the software, I recommend heading to our Idea Exchange Board and putting this forward to our developers to review.

If you had any further queries that I could assist with, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Anu473,

Thanks for your post. 

It's currently not possible to remove it if it has been processed on a Timesheet, this is because of the historical data that is recorded with it. 

Do note that even though it is ticked in the employee card, it should not appear on employee payslips if it has not been used in the payroll year. However, if you would like to see more flexibility around this in the software, I recommend heading to our Idea Exchange Board and putting this forward to our developers to review.

If you had any further queries that I could assist with, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Anu473
      Experienced User

Thanks Sam.

Ya definitely need a flexiblity to able to change wage catagories as employees' contracts get amended