Forum Discussion

Carol6
User
11 months ago

Employee Self Onboarding welcome email

Hi, we have just started using the Employee Self Onboarding.  Are we able to somehow change the wording on the welcome email that the new employee receives.  I understand that this service is through a third Party, Flare Pty Ltd but is there a way to personalise the details for our business.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Carol6

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool. Thank you for your effort in bringing your concern with us. 

We understand how important this feature for your Business, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding. As of now we do not have that feature in AccountRight to change or personalize the details of your business. However, if you would like a change to be brought to this preference, we would recommend you to please take a moment to post on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange board for consideration. Rest assured that we will pass on your feedback to the relevant team.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

Carol6
      User

Hi Leneth, thank you for your response.  I just wanted to clarify my question, I am not wanting to change our personal business details, we would actually like it changed so it was more business like in its wording.  For example, currently the wording of the email states "we're thrilled to have you on board".  The word "thrilled" is not one that we would usually use when welcoming a new employee.  If we can't personalise it ourselves is it possible for the standard email to be updated to a more generic business language.