Forum Discussion

SzakacsK
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Employee Status Change

Hi there,

Just a question regarding an existing employee. He was original employed as a full time employee, but he has resigned with his entitlements paid out but now he's coming back to work as a part time employee. How would this be set up in MYOB. Can I terminate him and re-instate him as a part time employee on the same card, or do I need to create a new card for him? Not sure on the best/correct way to do this.

Thanks

:-)

• Hi SzakacsK 

Thanks for your post. You can reinstate the employee by removing their termination date and updating the pay information in their employee card. If they're reinstated in the same year they were terminated you'll need to remove their termination in the Payroll reporting centre as well. This help article, Reinstating an employee, has step-by-step instructions to assist you.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SzakacsK 

Thanks for your post. You can reinstate the employee by removing their termination date and updating the pay information in their employee card. If they're reinstated in the same year they were terminated you'll need to remove their termination in the Payroll reporting centre as well. This help article, Reinstating an employee, has step-by-step instructions to assist you.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.