Forum Discussion

COSMETICLOUNGE
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

EOFY DUE TO LATEST ACCOUNTING RIGHT

I upgraded my MYOB accounting Right to version 2022.5.0. Due to glitch with MYOB software, my EFOY gross amount was incorrect.
I call MYOB 15 times (more than 13 hours on the phone) before someone admitted the error is due to the upgrade.

My problem remains not solved...

The call centre in South Africa is so noisy. I feel like they are having party at the back round. Too many people laughing and screaming.

I don't know what to do!

Frustrated....

Tracey_H
    2 years ago

Hi COSMETICLOUNGE 

Thanks for those screenshots. The Payroll register report gets it's data from the employee card>>Pay history so based on those screenshots you haven't entered the Base salary amount into the Pay history.

Once you have corrected the Pay history check the activity and register reports match. If they do, process a $0 pay with payment date as 30 June to update STP.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi COSMETICLOUNGE 

Having a look at your account your issue was the Payroll activity and Payroll register reports didn't match. This issue is caused by a manual change to the employee card>>Pay History. This is resolved by restoring a back up and fixing the employee card>>Pay History. As you didn't have a back up a case was raised for the file to be fixed by our repair team. The corrected file was returned to you on the 14 July.

If you are still experiencing issues please provide detailed information and I'll be happy to assist. Can you also confirm that you have processed $0 pays with payment date as 30 June for the affected employees.

COSMETICLOUNGE
      Contributing User

Hi Tracey,

I restored the MYOB file and fixed the exmployee card and did a $0 pay run for this employee.

The issue DID NOT resolve.

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi COSMETICLOUNGE 

So that I can assist can you please provide detailed information:

• have you moved to STP Phase 2?
        • do the activity and register reports match now?
        • was the payment date for the $0 pay 30 June and was that report accepted?

If the activity and register reports do match now can you send screenshots of the activity detail and Summary of payments reports for that employee. Make sure sensitive information is removed from screenshots prior to posting on the Forum.