Forum Discussion

kaleng
User
13 days ago

EOFY FINALISATION 23-24 GROSS YTD INCORRECT

Eofy finalisation for 23-24 gross ytd is completely wrong but my payroll activity (summary) is 100% right. i have done an updated of event and also tried a void update. and when i go onto my personal ato to check it the figures are correct 

2 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there kaleng

You can also check the Payroll Register and YTD verification reports to see if they have the correct figures. Also, if the YTD Verification Report doesn't match the Payroll Summary Report is because all the wages that are reported as Gross Payments will only show in YTD Verification Report. Under EOFY Finalisation tab, against the employee name there is three dots there that will show the Individual Summary Payments as the breakdown of other pay items that is not reported as Gross Payments. If you add these Gross YTD to the Verification Report, everything should match. Let me know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

• hi 

i Have checked the payroll register and they are the correct figures. but the ytd verification reports are incorrect and it a massive difference i have checked the ISP breakdown and they do not add up as well